I want a 4310!!! Please.

/ I want a 4310!!! Please. #1  

thomasp

Hello everyone!
I am about to retire from the Air Force and I want to start a landscaping business here in Phoenix Arizona.
I have a new 12K LBS 14 foot dump trailer with ramps and want a 4310 to put in it. The quotes that I have recieved for the 4310 4wd ehydro dscv r4 tires 430 FEL are all well over 22K! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif from what I have read and seen I can get a better price in other states. I would be willing to drive and pick one up to save money. I also would like a box and maybe a 47 or 48 backhoe.

Can anyone give me the name and telephone number of a dealer with a great price on a 4310? Thank you! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I want a 4310!!! Please. #2  
I paid $23K for 4310, 430, 47 at Tristate Hdwe. Southwest City MO. 417-762-3242

Kyle the CrazyTexican (AKA Kyle_in_Tex ) has a good dealer who should be a bunch closer....

JD Equipment in London OH.

/ I want a 4310!!! Please. #3  
Mike,

I don't mean to get off the subject too much, but how have your electronics fared? I've heard pros and cons about the Deere E-hydro, etc.

Glad you put that dealer on there. That's only a few miles from the Ark. border. I'll have to scope them out.

/ I want a 4310!!! Please. #4  
Electronics have been bullet proof, I am NOT giving them up!!

Tristate is a small Dealer. I have really enjoyed dealing with them!! They are abiyt a mile from the border....

/ I want a 4310!!! Please. #5  
I have found a new 4310 ehydro with a 300cx for 18,200. I will check and see if he has another.
I know of a guy who has a used (100 hours) 2004 4410 ehydro with a 430 loader for around 18,500 delivered.( about 650 miles)
He claims it is immaculate and has a year and a half warranty left on it. Email me and I will put you in touch if you are interested.
Bolo

/ I want a 4310!!! Please. #6  
You should be able to get a 4410 with a fel for about $1,500.00 less then that. Find another dealer...and make sure he's not part of a group that includes your original dealer.

In Florida there are 4 dealers that are part of the same main ownership...so when you go comparison shopping they are all close in pricing and you think you are getting an ok price. When in fact you are getting robbed. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good luck,