I was young once

/ I was young once #1  

orezok

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B7800
My niece sent me this picture. Her father was the oldest in the pic. I’m the youngest. One brother is missing from pic. All have now passed. Early 50’s.

8jGe4TZl.jpg

/ I was young once #4  
I was never young........

/ I was young once #5  
I'm still young. However, I saw a picture taken earlier this week and said "Who's that gray haired guy with the pot belly?"

/ I was young once #6  
My niece sent me this picture. Her father was the oldest in the pic. I’m the youngest. One brother is missing from pic. All have now passed. Early 50’s.

8jGe4TZl.jpg
My dad recently passed; the last of 6 brothers. That weighed on him a bit. Great pic.

/ I was young once #7  
Here is a 1950 era picture of my wife’s Mother and her family. Well before my wife was born.

Taken on a Sunday on their farm in NE Arkansas.

I’ve always been intrigued by the picture. Looking at each person you can imagine their story.

MoKelly
IMG_0071.JPG

/ I was young once #8  
Photo of family (and relatives) from about 1950, with my Dad's first truck:
Family Loaded Truck Hallstead.jpg

And a shot of myself and my brother and sister in 1957. All the fences on the farm were stone walls back then. Farm was sold some 30 years ago - when I went back for a visit 12 years ago all the stone fences were gone...to Japan. Current owner (not a farmer) said there was a huge, lucrative market for that type of stone so he sold them. Wish that market was around when I was young - we spent hours every spring picking stone out of the fields, heaving them onto "stone boats" and hauling them to the edges of the fields.
Stone Wall Gang-Olehx,Olga,Alex 0757.jpg

/ I was young once #9  
LOL, all have passed? but you are in that PIC.
Unnecessarily nasty comment - We all know what the OP meant.
I appreciate him posting and the follow-up photo's ongoing.

You might like to apologise.