I wouldn't even ride along on this rig.

/ I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #3  
I'd like to know how much the crop will have to bring just to meet the cost of production and harvest on inclines like those.

Last edited:
   / I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #4  
Sucks when it’s ”go time” and the ground is muddy.

/ I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #5  
Stupid, why grow grain on a slope like that? Do they not have flatter ground for that purpose? I have been reading Louis Bromfield's books and this reminds me of the unsustainable farming practices that he talks about. I really hope that they are at least smart enough to be using no till practices.

/ I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #6  
If you look at the trees in the background, they are not vertical in some of the shots. Stands of trees, would be mostly straight up. That means the steepness was exaggerated to some extent with the camera position, (slightly tilted), and possibly the use of a wide angle lens, which can make things appear bigger.

However, even at half the steepness we see, it's still impressive.

/ I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #7  
Stupid, why grow grain on a slope like that? Do they not have flatter ground for that purpose? I have been reading Louis Bromfield's books and this reminds me of the unsustainable farming practices that he talks about. I really hope that they are at least smart enough to be using no till practices.
Not much. It's in Switzerland. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_2275.jpeg
    IMG_2275.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 84
   / I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #8  
Wow. I wonder if it has moveable ballast. That would help to stabilize it (some). I would watch, but not ride/drive...

/ I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #9  
All the flat land is covered with solar panels.

/ I wouldn't even ride along on this rig. #10  
I thought they'd have to be farming no till or all of the topsoil would be in the valleys.

Last edited: