I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO!

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
I\'d like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO!

I want something with more umph. My Dad says the tread is still good, the bucket is not worn, the loader bushings are solid but I don't care about that, I just want bigger, better and something that isn't so stink'n hard to pedal. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 644526-tractor-guy.jpg
    644526-tractor-guy.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 809
   / I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #2  
Re: I\'d like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO!

Be happy kid. . . mine only has a mini wheelbarrow and a shovel, at least you get to sit while you work.

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #3  

Uh - oh - /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Definetly safety violations here.

There does not seem to be any roll over protection.

Egon /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #4  

Looks like those AG tires are really working out for him...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #5  

Hmm...
I see a red jacket, blue pants, yellow tractor, orange dirt, and green grass. That boy has all the colors covered. I think we're looking at a future politician. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO!

Jim, that dirt which is mostly DG or decomposed granite is quite orangish. I cut the hill for a garage I am getting ready to build. All in all it was a few hundred yards of ripping, cutting, moving and in some cases filling. Do you know how hard that is to do when you have a 3 year old that wants to be with "helping" all the time? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #7  

daddy, daddy, can I get one of these?

Attachments

• 644895-Kubota_jpg.jpg
    644895-Kubota_jpg.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 269
   / I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #8  

"helping" all the time?

Just wait till the drywall is done and the helper finds a saw!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Egon

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #9  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( "helping" all the time?

Just wait till the drywall is done and the helper finds a saw!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

So Egon, where is your helper buried? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ I'd like a bigger tractor! Dad says NO! #10  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Do you know how hard that is to do when you have a 3 year old that wants to be with "helping" all the time? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Yes, I do!!! When my 3 year old son comes out to "help Daddy", lots of "stuff" happens but no progress is made. It's worth it though to have him with me and wanting to help.