Ideas for cannon ball extraction?

/ Ideas for cannon ball extraction? #271  
I hope you mis-typed,,
ANY type of gunpowder will blow pieces of that cannon into three surrounding counties.
(Gunpowder is simply nitroglycerin and a carrier.)
Nitroglycerin can give you a strange headache,, that is why you should not smell gunpowder too much.
Black powder is the only propellent that can be used,,,
My Dad used to work in a rock quarry, and got those headaches. He called them "Dynamite headaches". If I recall correctly, the Nitroglycerine causes the blood vessels to expand. My wife used to have to carry it in her purse before she had her stent, in case she had any angina. Trips through airports were interesting...

/ Ideas for cannon ball extraction? #273  
My Dad used to work in a rock quarry, and got those headaches. He called them "Dynamite headaches". If I recall correctly, the Nitroglycerine causes the blood vessels to expand. My wife used to have to carry it in her purse before she had her stent, in case she had any angina. Trips through airports were interesting...
Yes nitro causes blood vessels to dilate. That is why us heart attack survivors carry it. If we have another one we can take it and hopefully get blood flowing until we can get to the hospital and have a procedure to clear and stent the blockage. I carry small nitro pills with me at all times.

Thankfully have never had to take one, but have been told they cause a major headache.... which is the least of your problems if you are having a heart attack.

/ Ideas for cannon ball extraction? #275  
Now for the 3pt hitch hook up ! A motorized Howitzer !
Bucket mount makes it easier to aim.

Bruce

/ Ideas for cannon ball extraction? #276  
It seems like an appropriate place for this...

My reading comprehension leaves a bit to be desired sometimes. When I first read the headline I thought that it said "Civil War cannonball donated..."

/ Ideas for cannon ball extraction? #277  
My neighbor had a lot of wood shavings so he packed them in tin foil into 6" long slugs and shot them Off