If I was Car...

/ If I was Car... #1  

hunterridgefarm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130DT, Kubota L185DT, JD LX277
I would be an old WRECKER...

A little used, bout time for a tune up, reliable, if your in a jam, I"ll help you out; just call me and I'll be there; and the main reason I would be a Wrecker is it seems someone is always on my back wanting me to do something. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I took 6 days off from work, 10 days total counting weekends. Plan was to complete road to where we are going to build the house...wife wants me to finish the remodling project in the kitchen and fence around her Grandmothers old homeplace we were given ( fence around the old house, barn, and outbuildings only).

Friday, Saturday, Monday:I painted non-stop for 3-days, cabnets, molding, doors, beadboard in the dinning area. I had already put up new ceiling and floor.

Tuesday, Wed., Thur, Fri.:Took four days to put up the fence, 1000', 86 T-post-8'- ground very hard, 20 wood post and braces, two gates. Couple of half days in there due to rain.

Saturday:Get home and FIL wants me to hook up the bush hog, and haul off a old Fridge.

Go to visit my Mom on Sunday: She wants me to pressure wash her deck, move some bushes, and thin some limbs out of a tree the next week.

Vacation over, no road work or clearing done.

Old lady neighbor calls me wants me to till up a little garden spot for her and check some shingles on her roof. I have been helping her out for the last 10 years since her husband died.

BIL calls wants me to use the FEL to spread some gravel around his new 40 x 60 foot workshop.

Today had to bushhog six lots (5ac.) we own. Usually finish mow but got behind /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

This WRECKER is going to break down before long /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Have not had time to post on TBN. Not had time to load pictures of my home building project, road clearing and tree cutting in the PROJECTS section.

Does it EVER end???

But I do love the life I have /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What kind of car would you be?

/ If I was Car... #2  
Maybe you should switch to a fast sports car, then nobody will catch you, and you can finish your road /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ If I was Car... #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="red"> What kind of car would you be?
</font> )</font>

I would be a truck. More specifically a big, long, lumbering, slow, bad paint job, flatbed truck.

It would look like I am overloaded, a big jumble of projects that have been thrown on as I drive by, but I can never go fast enough to get any of them unloaded. Sometimes I can get going fast enough that one Will fall off, only to replaced by another. At the end of the day, I try to rearrange the mess to see if I can gain some more traction tomorrow, but at the same time I leave them all messed up so that no one will be able to tell what is going on.. Jeepers this is depressing, where's my gun /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ If I was Car... #4  
I'd be a deisel pickup.......
strong, slow, lots of lugging power, dependable, people think I can run run run all the time, often overloaded, blows smoke alot when bogged down too hard, tough to start sometimes in the mornin.... but will go all day and night and then some if called upon, gets put up often after too much usage, hauls heavy loads of everything...most of which nobody else wants, and last but not least... most people want one for their hard work!

/ If I was Car... #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What kind of car would you be? )</font>I would be a 1950ish American car residing in Cuba. My owner would never get rid of me. I just hope he wouldn't turn me into a boat.