If there are aliens, what will they look like?

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #12  
Imagine a planet of intelligent hammers. They think other intelligent tools must look somewhat like hammers, since they fit their planet's conditions so well.

They get visited by a spaceship crewed by pliers. Each seems monstrous and horrible to the other. There is no way they can live together in peace, knowing the other exists in violation of all that is natural.

The first interstellar war begins.

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #13  
Klingons

/ If there are aliens, what will they look like? #16  
Current thinking says a biological unit can not live long enough to make the interstellar trip. It's most likely to be computer synthesized units or some form of probe.

Last edited:
   / If there are aliens, what will they look like? #17  
Probability of Non-Earthling intelligent life in the Universe 100%
Probability of said life visiting Earth in the last 100 years <1%

The universe is too large and time is too vast to think otherwise.

Last edited:
   / If there are aliens, what will they look like? #20  
Honestly,
The one bar I used to frequent has a female bar tender who truly believes not only in alien or extraterrestrial life forms... but she is convinced to the core that she is one of them.

She has alien tattoos all over herself, she talks like a nut case half the time and she is convinced that she is always the smartest person in every room.

For a short while I got a kick out of hearing her talk about these things, but it does get old and annoying before long. I took it more as a ruse or her way of entertaining others, but I came to realize that she believes this and she obviously has some issues in her pretty head. What a shame, she is hot! But the hot/crazy scale couldn't remedy the level of crazy.