If you think a BX is small

/ If you think a BX is small #1  

KentT

Elite Member
Tractor
1993 Power Trac 1430 w/Kubota diesel engine
Check out the size of the original Kubota 4WD imported to the US. I bought this US spec B6000 with KUB 206 loader last weekend.

Img_0544_2.jpg

Img_0546_2.jpg

Img_0545_2.jpg

Img_0547_2.jpg

71-5/8" long, 43-5/8" tall, 45-5/8" wheelbase, and weighs 860 lbs without the loader. 577cc, 12.5 HP at 2700 RPM, with convection (i.e. no water pump) cooling.

/ If you think a BX is small #2  
That tractor is immaculate!! Where did you find that!!
Will

/ If you think a BX is small
On eBay, no less... from a guy in New Hampshire. It's not as clean as it looks in the pictures, but for a tractor that's at least 28 years old, it's in pretty good shape. It's been repainted poorly at least once, but kept inside and used primarily for snow removal... so it's not rusted out.

/ If you think a BX is small #4  
Kent,
I saw that add too! I live in Little Rhody and tried to get in touch with that guy to see if he would sell just the loader, but he wouldn't respond to me, I even tried to call him. I was hoping it might fit my 22 year old B7100, which looks very similiar to your new tractor.
I wish you good luck with your "new" machine (even though I don't have to, after all, it's a bota!) I'm sure this little machine will impress you even though it is small and 12hp. Enjoy!
Teach

/ If you think a BX is small
I managed to talk to him on the phone. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have bid as high as I did to get it. He didn't know very much about it, since he'd only owned it a few months. But, he did know its history... and described its condition fairly accurately.

/ If you think a BX is small #6  
A friend of mine has a B6000, and it is slightly smaller than my BX23 without the loader and hoe attached. Tires are alot taller though on the B6000.

/ If you think a BX is small #7  
Pretty clean for as old as it is. So how much bigger is the battery than the motor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Bucket looks like it gets some really good height too.

/ If you think a BX is small #8  
What that thing lacks in size, it makes up in attitude. Probably doesn't even know it's small. Looks like FUN /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

/ If you think a BX is small #9  
I really like the proportions of that tractor. Nice looking. I don't think anyone makes a tractor quite like that anymore do they?

Cliff

/ If you think a BX is small #10  
Very cool little tractor! I nearly bought a B6100 last year but the guy wouldn't come off the price enough. Does it happen to have an hour meter on it?