IH Hydro 86 Hydraulic Return Rate?

/ IH Hydro 86 Hydraulic Return Rate? #1  

AndyTheCornbread

Tractor
Yanmar 3110D, IH Hydro 86
I picked up a used Hydro 86 earlier this year and because it's so old nothing has markings anymore on it for many of the levers etc. I have got most of it figured out but I was wondering where if anywhere the ability to control the hydraulic return flow is at? Many tractors have this hooked up to the 3 point height lever e.g. all the way up can be the setting that holds the most return back so your hydraulics don't bleed back into the tank and lower your boom etc. I have also seen tractors with a knob under the seat that screws in and out to control return flow e.g. Yanmar 3110D etc. I was wondering if this IH has anything similar to either or both of those to control return flow rate in the hydraulic system?

/ IH Hydro 86 Hydraulic Return Rate?
Also if it makes any difference to the answer the engine is the 5.1L 6-cyl diesel model.

/ IH Hydro 86 Hydraulic Return Rate? #3  
Don't recall any such valve on the IH hydros. If your loader is dropping fast it's going to most likely be your valve(s).

My loader is staying up just fine(thankfully) I just have a lot of leaks at fittings along the hydraulics and I was wondering if there is a return control like that if it was cranked down to where it was building too much pressure. But if there is no return rate control then I guess I just have a boat load of leaky fittings on the machine. The worst ones are the valve body where the controls sit and anywhere a flexible line fits into a fixed hard line but I also have a hard line to hard line connection that appears to be leaking as well. It had a leaky ram as well on the boom lift but I got that rebuilt and it works fine now. The tilt seems to be the only part of the system that doesn't have leaky fittings.

Thank you, I'll give that a try as well.