Illustrated Parts Lists

/ Illustrated Parts Lists #1  

number two

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B3030HSDC Kubota L2501HST
I recently noticed the format of Kubota's illustrated parts lists have changed.
They are at kubotausa.com,and are the same ones Messicks takes you to,as well as other dealer's websites.
So far,I've found them much more difficult to use.
If I don't get the hang of the new lists,I'll be tempted to buy a paper copy again.

Your thoughts please
Thanks!

/ Illustrated Parts Lists #2  
Messicks works for me to date. It may take a few tries to get to the right parts group, however.

I do feel a bit guilty using theirs, as I then order from the local dealer to avoid shipping charges.

/ Illustrated Parts Lists #3  
I recently noticed the format of Kubota's illustrated parts lists have changed.
They are at kubotausa.com,and are the same ones Messicks takes you to,as well as other dealer's websites.
So far,I've found them much more difficult to use.
If I don't get the hang of the new lists,I'll be tempted to buy a paper copy again.

Your thoughts please
Thanks!
I make it a practice to secure both the WSM and Parts Catalog for every new piece of equipment I buy, even including vehicles. That's proven to be very valuable information throughout the life of the equipment. Besides, I just don't like dragging my computer underneath my tractor to view while working on it :)

I recently bought a new Kubota ZTR412 and ordered both catalogs at that time through the dealer. Kubota instantly showed both "On backorder". He assured me that that's normal but eventually they'll ship them. The Work Shop Manual was about $65 and the Parts Catalog $25. Very reasonable considering the WSM for my Harley was $100 - 20 years ago!

Of course, my reply to your original question is buy the paper copy.

/ Illustrated Parts Lists #4  
Messicks works for me to date. It may take a few tries to get to the right parts group, however.

I do feel a bit guilty using theirs, as I then order from the local dealer to avoid shipping charges.
If they were not so high on their shipping I would buy more from them

/ Illustrated Parts Lists
Have recently been revisiting the [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] online parts lists.
The format has changed but is now much more complete than when I previously posted.
They also now have parts lists for optional equipment available on the tractor.
Stuff like the FEL,MMM,snowblower,Mid-PTO's,quick hitches,etc.
I even saw a "My Garage" spot.
Check it out!
As always,Good Luck!

/ Illustrated Parts Lists #6  
I see why someone would want a paper parts catalogue but I prefer the online version because you get the latest version with superceded parts and the latest info and it is relatively easy to print out a copy of what you will be working on before your hands get dirty.

/ Illustrated Parts Lists #7  
I agree. I like the online version, Always up to date