I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #141  
That's an astronomical price increase.
I've posted elsewhere but just at new years I was in the works of purchasing an M7060.
MSRP in Canadian was $66,000. Jan 1st it went to over $72,000. It hasn't had a change or update since 2013.....and it's now the economy model. Don't even ask what it's M4 replacement is! LOL

And a couple years ago I priced a Grand L 3560 with the better loader and a rear snow blower. $50,000. It is now $86,000

They can keep them all.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #142  
I always make money by buying Kubota Tractors new. I use them for 5-10 years and the value goes up and I sell for what I paid or more. Nothing like using new equipment for free. Remember when the new stuff is price high then your used equipment is worth more.
I need to use your dealer because I never get these good deals I hear everyone claim.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #143  
I've posted elsewhere but just at new years I was in the works of purchasing an M7060.
MSRP in Canadian was $66,000. Jan 1st it went to over $72,000. It hasn't had a change or update since 2013.....and it's now the economy model. Don't even ask what it's M4 replacement is! LOL

And a couple years ago I priced a Grand L 3560 with the better loader and a rear snow blower. $50,000. It is now $86,000

They can keep them all.

I thought US prices were high
Those prices are insane
I just priced a Grand L 4060 not the LE model
With cab, third function, 3 remotes.
Came to about $50k
L4760 same options was $4k higher
I thought it wasn’t a bad price
My WIFE on the other hand, was not impressed
. Pretty sure she is close to using her veto powers on me buying a new cab tractor

Last edited:
   / I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #144  
Heck I bought brake pads yesterday. Use to be $20 a pair. Or so now its $45

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #145  
I thought US prices were high
Those prices are insane
I just priced a Grand L 4060 not the LE model
With cab, third function, 3 remotes.
Came to about $50k
L4760 same options was $4k higher
I thought it wasn’t a bad price
My WIFE on the other hand, was not impressed
. Pretty sure she is close to using her veto powers on me buying a new cab tractor
I could accept a 2 or 3 thousand dollar increase for inflation, but they have just gotten ridiculous. Especially on models like the M7060 that hasn't had a change since 2013.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #147  
Going back a number of years I was looking at a Kubota for orchard use.
They had an ad for a 55pto hp 4 wheel drive unit for a really reasonable price.
The dealer asked what the application would be. Orchard, 300 gal sprayer, 10' disc, cultivator, etc.
No, this tractor isn't heavy enough, have to upgrade to the commercial model. Lots more money. Never looked at them again
My friend bought one of their little ones for his landscape company. He can only put 5 maybe 6 rolls of sod in the fel bucket or it can't lift it.
My Massey GC2300 can lift double that to the point the back wheels come off the ground.
He can't believe it but still bleeds orange.
I saw these used for a good price. 2005 and above I think. Do you think a used one is still a good thing compared to used bx models? I almost can't bare the price of new.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #148  
I almost can't bare the price of new.
You're not alone, as these current posts suggest:

and

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #149  
For those looking at smaller tractors, take a look at TYM if they are in your area. Kubota is nice, as are the Masseys but, TYM is coming on strong and their tractors are as nice and are a more affordable option. I have slightly mixed feelings towards Branson/Kukje personally but, the people I know who own Branson tractors are really happy with them.

/ I'm in shock... Kubota BX pricing #150  
I always make money by buying Kubota Tractors new. I use them for 5-10 years and the value goes up and I sell for what I paid or more. Nothing like using new equipment for free. Remember when the new stuff is price high then your used equipment is worth more.

I doubt that strategy works anymore.