I'm like a kid in a candy store : )

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : )
OK, I obviously am missing the point. What is so exciting? Is it a particular brand, a Kings chair, ???

I spend about 15-20 hours a week on my tractor and the Kubota suspension seat is killing my neck and back. When I get off the tractor I'm sore the next day. The Grammer seat reclines 30° back, has lumbar in the back, adjustable arm rest and it's a air ride suspension seat. The best part was the price. ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1468375477.986999.jpg

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #12  
That is a good price on that seat. I've read about zero turn owners paying $800 or more for one for a zero turn.

Last edited:
   / I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #13  
It is the king of air ride seats.:cool2:

And if you notice it's got a "Butt-Crack Ventilation Channel"!

A BCVC allows for nether-region aeration, the lack thereof is one of the major contributors to tractor seat materiel/composition breakdown (rotting & staining).

Hey, it's SCIENCE!

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : )
That is a good price on that seat. I've read about zero turn owners paying $800 or more for one for a zero turn.

They told me over the phone it was $832.00 when it showed up they gave me a price of $800.00. I was getting ready to pay when the owner walks out and informs me that they had caught a $321.00 mistake in the pricing of the tractor when I bought it back in May. So they took that off the price to which got it down to $479.00.

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #15  
Whoa! You gotta love these guys. Not every dealer would volunteer they overcharged you a couple months back, and make good, out of the blue, so to speak. Maybe you should mention their name?

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #16  
And if you notice it's got a "Butt-Crack Ventilation Channel"!

A BCVC allows for nether-region aeration, the lack thereof is one of the major contributors to tractor seat materiel/composition breakdown (rotting & staining).

Hey, it's SCIENCE!
AL Bundy says that a "Ferguson" is the KING of seats and I believe also has a BCVC !

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #17  
They told me over the phone it was $832.00 when it showed up they gave me a price of $800.00. I was getting ready to pay when the owner walks out and informs me that they had caught a $321.00 mistake in the pricing of the tractor when I bought it back in May. So they took that off the price to which got it down to $479.00.

Now that's a good dealer!
Cheers to the BCVC!

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #19  
Whoot Whoot Whoot...
Nicer than my recliner...
Boy that is one nice seat...
Give us a review once you get it installed...

That is an honest dealer...
Up front and honest...
He would have my business until I die...

/ I'm like a kid in a candy store : ) #20  

A dealer that honest deserves to be named here on TBN. What dealer is it?