Implement hook up problems..

/ Implement hook up problems.. #1  

WayneAz

Tractor
mt225e
Hello.. we have a 2020 mt225 and changing implements just seems way too difficult.Have had an old 8n for years and it is much easier to change between imps than this is.. All has to be very/very exact to get changed from one to another..All is level-tractor and implement and sway bars loose.. I am missing or not doing something correctly.. any help/ideas?/

/ Implement hook up problems.. #2  
It's possible lift arms don't spread as far apart. If stabalizer links can be temporarly disconnected that might alow flexability in arms.

/ Implement hook up problems.. #3  
I had problems connecting three point implements to my new Kubota, too. I purchased Pat's Easy Hitch to simplify changing implements. Since this moved things back a couple of inches I did need a longer top link. I also needed a longer PTO shaft for my mowing deck as I learned mine was too short. Actually it would have been too short for this tractor without Pat's Hitch, in fact it was too short for my old tractor, I just didn't know it.

/ Implement hook up problems.. #4  
If your implements are quick hitch adaptable get yourself a speeco e-hitch. It's a quick hitch that does not use the bushings for the lower pins. I can put that 6' cutter on the tractor in under a minute If the pto shaft cooperates!
PXL_20210707_002602737.jpg

/ Implement hook up problems.. #5  
If you get around to buy some sort of quick hitch, check this video out made by @Avenger.

To me, it's the only quick hitch set up worth getting. It doesn't extend the arms any further like the quick hitch or Pats does. It retains ball joint unlike the Pats. And it also doesn't have a frame getting in the way of hooking up the PTO like the Quick hitch does.

Sure, you have to get out of the tractor to hook the 3 pt, but it's a tractor and you'll end up get in and out of the tractor hundreds of times a day. Not a big deal at all.

/ Implement hook up problems.. #6  
Somedays things just line up and attach easily. somedays I have to wrestle the implement around some. One of these days I'm going to splurge and get a set of extendable lower arms as that would make them all a breeze to hook up every time.

/ Implement hook up problems.. #7  
If you get around to buy some sort of quick hitch, check this video out made by @Avenger.

To me, it's the only quick hitch set up worth getting. It doesn't extend the arms any further like the quick hitch or Pats does. It retains ball joint unlike the Pats. And it also doesn't have a frame getting in the way of hooking up the PTO like the Quick hitch does.

Sure, you have to get out of the tractor to hook the 3 pt, but it's a tractor and you'll end up get in and out of the tractor hundreds of times a day. Not a big deal at all.
Thank you @ptsg you beat me to it. :)

This is why I make these videos, to help those who need it. I too cannot stand hooking and unhooking implements, especially if the ground is not level and even (such as my place). I used to struggle to simply unhook the box blade! Now, its so easy! Takes me about 3 minutes vs 15 and I curse less. 😂

/ Implement hook up problems.. #8  
Thank you @ptsg you beat me to it. :)

This is why I make these videos, to help those who need it. I too cannot stand hooking and unhooking implements, especially if the ground is not level and even (such as my place). I used to struggle to simply unhook the box blade! Now, its so easy! Takes me about 3 minutes vs 15 and I curse less. 😂
No problem! There aren't many videos about the Euro hooks out there and yours happen to cover pretty much everything about those. Pretty much all aspects, from installation, advantages/disadvantages, comparison between the others, etc.

/ Implement hook up problems.. #9  
Somedays things just line up and attach easily. somedays I have to wrestle the implement around some. One of these days I'm going to splurge and get a set of extendable lower arms as that would make them all a breeze to hook up every time.

Extendable lower links are amazing on my zetor. Was told by my dealer they are not available for the mt2 tractors and that the xg3100 series won't work?

/ Implement hook up problems.. #10  
Extendable lower links are amazing on my zetor. Was told by my dealer they are not available for the mt2 tractors and that the xg3100 series won't work?
I thought someone on here did put a set on a MT2 series, possibly off a MT3 I thought. Price was about $4-$500 IIRC.