In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #21  
We had a triple murder in Southern Wisconsin a few weeks ago...fireplace poker...time to regulate those I think (wasn't that a weapon in the board game "Clue")?

I don't remember the fireplace poker, but one of the weapons was a candlestick, so maybe we should ban those too!

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #22  
It worked with lead pipes. Now that they have been banned for some time you rarely hear about someone going crazy killing people with one.

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #23  
   / In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #24  
We had a triple murder in Southern Wisconsin a few weeks ago...fireplace poker...time to regulate those I think (wasn't that a weapon in the board game "Clue")?
Ed Gein, Jeffrey Dahmer, and now the Poker Slayer. You've got some interesting neighbors in Wisconsin. Be careful up there.

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #25  

A few years ago a man in Durham NC killed his wife with a fireplace poker. It was called a Blow Poke because the poker was hollow and you could blow through it to get the fire started. Never heard of such a thing. He said he did not beat his wife to death with the poker on a stair case but that an owl got into the house, attacked his wife and she then fell down the stairs. :rolleyes: Of course he has been appealing his conviction for years.

His first wife died under similar circumstances as well.

Later,
Dan

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #26  
It was bad enough when they were killing people in Wisconsin. North Carolina is getting too close to home.

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #27  
Oh there are lots of spouses killing each other here in NC. Usually we prefer a slow death by BBQ, sausage, bacon, eggs, pimento cheese, slaw on hot dogs, oh and those red hot dogs you get at the race track.

Now I know why my wife brings me two at a time:shocked:

/ In Keeping with BANNING things to keep us safe - BAN ALL BULLDOZERS #28  
Yes, I agree, ban all bulldozers. While we're at it let's ban all cars which kill 30,000+ annually in USA alone.