In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better?

/ In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better? #1  

Boganism

Tractor
None
So, the one with the yellow slasher apperantly has had new head gasket, water pump, hoses, thermostat all replaced in the last 12 months. But it has some small oil leaks and needs the wiring sorted. It's 3.5K, all prices in aud

The one with the red rust slasher is 500$ cheaper, and only needs updating to the 12V system. But the owner listed needing a carb rebuild,,but then proceeded to mention that the carb had been replaced??. It's 3k

The last (and most expensive) option was to buy a b7200 with belly mower already attached for 6k, however I'm trying to avoid thanks to the budget for a replacement, but considering I'd be mowing around fences ect with the others it begs the question of is it worth it for the safety.

Here's the imgur link for the album with the photos

/ In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better? #2  
I like the second one with the turf tires and a carb kit is not difficult. Question for that one is how does it run with the needed carb kit? Is the engine sound??

/ In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better? #3  
I recently bought a TE-A20. The English built version. At 3K that girl better walk and talk. If it has any problems at all you should walk away from it. I paid $2300 for one with a running rebuilt engine. Still having an issue with it that I am chasing dow. Wish I was a better mechanic.

/ In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better?
Aud or USD? The machine would be 1900 USD roughly, and yeah I am Abit nervous about it tbh
I recently bought a TE-A20. The English built version. At 3K that girl better walk and talk. If it has any problems at all you should walk away from it. I paid $2300 for one with a running rebuilt engine. Still having an issue with it that I am chasing dow. Wish I was a better mechanic.

/ In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better?
Atm I'm trying to find out, thinking of asking the seller about it
I like the second one with the turf tires and a carb kit is not difficult. Question for that one is how does it run with the needed carb kit? Is the engine sound??

/ In the market for a te20, which of these two would be better? #6  
Aud or USD? The machine would be 1900 USD roughly, and yeah I am Abit nervous about it tbh
Sorry, USD. did not realize you were talking AUD.