Independent PTO engagement cable Breaks

/ Independent PTO engagement cable Breaks #1  

GreatWords

Tractor
Kubota L3400 HST FEL
I have a Kabota L3400 HST with FEL Last September 06 The cable that engages the PTO broke right at the Lever just under the boot part. I contacted my dealer they got me a new cable that same day. Well January 11,2007 I broke the cable again, Same spot. I called the dealer again, they said they didn't have one but could order it and it would be in in two days. I then contacted Kubota, A week later no cable yet;( and finely Kubota replies back and said that there is a new design cable but not all the parts are ready yet but they do have the cable for your tractor at the GA. Plant. So I call my dealer they tell me the Cable is Back-ordered. So I then write Kubota back and the say that the cable is in GA. That my dealer should get it sometime the next day. So I called them back a 5 days later they keep telling me it is back-ordered:( So I am really pissed. I finely contact Kubota again, and ask How can I go about getting a refund on my tractor. lol after I have had it over a year now. I'm still waiting on the reply.
But my main question is; Is this a common problem or could it be something I'm doing or what? My dealer said it is not common, But I do dig a lot of holes so I'm turning the Lever on/off a lot, To me it is just a bad design. The lever is getting pinch right at the lever. Dose any one know what I should do?