Industrial size equivalents to turf tyres

/ Industrial size equivalents to turf tyres #1  

Quarryscapes

Tractor
Iseki TX2160
Currently have an Iseki TA525F in need of new front tyres. It's currently fitted with turf tyres but I'd ideally like to be changing to Agri though that means new wheels as well as tyres, and I can't stretch to that kind of money for the foreseeable...so as a compromise, what Industrial tyres are out there that might work on the turf rims? I've had very little luck finding any, but then I'm not very good at this sort of thing!

Rear: 355/80D20 (11x20 wheel)
Front: 212/80D15 (7x15 wheel)

Thanks folks!

/ Industrial size equivalents to turf tyres #2  
You can use 28x8.50-15 R-4 industrial tire, 1/10th of a inch shorter, 3/10 wider. $167.85 each + shipping. Call Miller Tire 419-335-7010 8am-5pm EST Mon-Fri

/ Industrial size equivalents to turf tyres #3  
If you go with an industrial tire be prepared for a considerably rougher ride. They are undeniably tougher but.... I went with a 6 ply turf and ended my front tire problems.

/ Industrial size equivalents to turf tyres #4  
If you go with an industrial tire be prepared for a considerably rougher ride. They are undeniably tougher but.... I went with a 6 ply turf and ended my front tire problems.
I had Industrials on a 25 HP tractor and figured turfs would give me a softer ride so I ordered a set of Titan 4 ply Turfs and the sidewall was as stiff as the R4....$500+ down the drain.