Info on Routine Maintenance 1652

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #11  
Once again ... many thanks ... I went by the dealer today and they said they could get me owners manual but said it would take 4 - 6 weeks. They did print me out a copy of the lubrication and maintenance chart (pg d-3 and D4). At least I know what I should be doing ... not just to find out the right way to do it. Hoping I can find some info a bit quicker as I would like to change fluids as I don't know when they would have been done last.

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #12  
Hi
Thanks for the great info everybody!
ANyone have filter numbers for Hydraulic HST model?
This has Agco # 6255330M2 I believe as an added filter.?...
Also any more info on the mesh metal hydraulic filters underneath tractors?.
Thanks

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #13  
The numbers I posted are for the HST model... I'll grab the metal mesh filter part number when I get home tonight (if I remember).
Hi
Thanks for the great info everybody!
ANyone have filter numbers for Hydraulic HST model?
This has Agco # 6255330M2 I believe as an added filter.?...
Also any more info on the mesh metal hydraulic filters underneath tractors?.
Thanks

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #14  
Ok, sorry if I didnt explain my point clearly.
There are 2 hydraulic filters I believe.
You listed the 3608996M91 AGCO and other brands
But did not list the 625530M2 Agco...... This is my question..?... Do you or someone else have Other ....NAPA filter number for this filter?
ANd about the metal screen - I do not need new ones - just looking for info where they are - and proper cleaning - how often?
Sorry for the confusion.
I am sure others are looking into this same info at some point.
Thanks

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #15  
On the 1652 HST there are only the 1 spin-on filter (on the driver's side, right near the foot-step to get on the machine) and the 2 metal-mesh filters on the bottom of the machine. Here is a link where I posted info about those filters: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums...mpact-owners-hydraulic-system.html?highlight=

NOTE: The number you posted is for a GEAR tractor. It is a secondary hydraulic filter for the shuttle version machines, NOT for the HST machines. Again, the HST machines only have the 1 spin-on filter and the 2 metal-mesh filters.

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #16  
Just an update...

The original part number for the metal-mesh suction filter is 7069948M91 but I believe that number was replaced by 6255299M92. Those are Agco numbers. They are around $130/ea (2 required).

Here's pics of the SKU #.

Also, here's something interesting. I usually use Donaldson filters for my HST filter. I was grabbing one today (I have 2 in stock) and noticed that one of them was made in Poland, the other in Mexico. Makes me wonder who Donaldson contracts to make their filters, and if they're the same between Poland & Mexico... ? May be silly to say, but I feel like the Poland filter is of better quality, subtly. 20190412_174639.jpeg20190413_180842.jpeg20190413_180938.jpeg

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #17  
Ok Thanks.
I was planning on cleaning the suction filters and re-using them. Unless I find damage or something has compromised them.

/ Info on Routine Maintenance 1652 #18  
Ok Thanks.
I was planning on cleaning the suction filters and re-using them. Unless I find damage or something has compromised them.
Of course... Just posting for reference purposes.