injection molded plastic hard to read

/ injection molded plastic hard to read #11  
the first bar closed at 9pm. i grew up in bars, they don't close at 9, they open at 9. guy said they have so much trouble after 9 not worth it.

Isn’t that the truth. Back in the day we had these things called bouncers that beat and tossed in the street drunk trouble makers.

We are at the beach for our yearly family trip. Me and my brothers had this discussion about how things are so different now.

We used to let the bars clear out and start our evening around midnight, but that was New Orleans.

/ injection molded plastic hard to read #12  
I used to have a rubber roller I used to repaint raised lettering. Couldn't find it when I had to do the dash on the Kenbota recently so I used a 000 paint brush. That was tough. I had to hold a magnifying glass in one hand and the brush in the other. Came out so-so but not as good as the roller. Or maybe it was I'm old now. :unsure:

/ injection molded plastic hard to read #14  
I started ID marking my tools with a Craftsman vibrating "engraver" with a tungsten carbide tip in the 70's--barely scratched the surface. I have now moved on to a Dremel with HF diamond bits. I will rant about "laser etched" sockets with outlined numerals. The size of the font is OK but the laser etching seems to disappear as the socket is rotated to read it.

Last edited:
   / injection molded plastic hard to read #15  
Ok Kobalt, here's a freebie. Mold a 50¢ magnifying glass into the socket carry case so I don't have to wear my geezer googles while working on a project.