Loader Installed a loader

/ Installed a loader #1  

M5farms

Platinum Member
Tractor
jd 2630 - NH TL100A-35 ferg-53 ford backhoe
I bought this tractor in 16 ,
The po bought it new in 04 . It is mainly used to bale hay until today it will see alot more use now. I bought a bush hog /quickie loader from my dealer. It came in yesterday and I installed it last night. I will say I am very impressed with installation kit. Everything single thing I needed was there. Easy to install. IMG_20181228_091028887.jpgIMG_20181228_091028887.jpg

/ Installed a loader #2  
It's nice when all the needed pieces are there and it all fits as it should.
Nice looking loader.

/ Installed a loader #3  
Nice looking tractor and loader.

You might should have opted for a heavier bucket. I would check with the dealer to see if you can trade up on that while it's new.

Another option would be to weld side plates and top support. Then drill and add a bolt on cutting blade.

/ Installed a loader #4  
Quicke loaders are the best.
Looks nice on your tractor.

/ Installed a loader
Nice looking tractor and loader.

You might should have opted for a heavier bucket. I would check with the dealer to see if you can trade up on that while it's new.

Another option would be to weld side plates and top support. Then drill and add a bolt on cutting blade.

I knew it was coming with just the base model bucket. I do not use a bucket very often so it will be sufficient until I get an 84" wide one. I had to wait 2 weeks longer than what I was told so right now I am just happy to finally have it.

/ Installed a loader #6  
My TC40D has the factory loader on it; works great.

My previous little Kubota B series did not have a loader when I got it. I eventually added a Bush Hog loader to it. The Bush Hog loader worked very well. It was a quick attach; it was pretty simple to remove the few occasions I needed to.

The Kubota was my first tractor. Using it for taking care of 5 acres, adding the loader really made it a "tractor" to me.