Intentional Food shortages?

/ Intentional Food shortages? #11  
   / Intentional Food shortages? #12  
I doubt if there is any complicated program, company or institution where we couldn't find mistakes and inconsistencies over the years. But it's another matter if a person with an agenda actually mines for those errors/inconsistencies, and infers that they are routine behavior.

/ Intentional Food shortages?
If I believed in Snopes - or the media - I would have just gone to Google :ROFLMAO: , and used whatever results they gave me to "disprove" the video. I'm sure Snopes would have been one of the top results.

If had believed that would give me actual truthful results - I wouldn't have posted the question here in the first place.

/ Intentional Food shortages? #14  
Sometimes a lie is just that.....a lie. Misinformation and hoaxes are rampant and getting old, and surely not a "joke" or funny. Maybe being truthful will become popular again......someday?

/ Intentional Food shortages? #15  
Sometimes a lie is just that.....a lie. Misinformation and hoaxes are rampant and getting old, and surely not a "joke" or funny. Maybe being truthful will become popular again......someday?
Not as long as the ends justify the means...

/ Intentional Food shortages? #17  
LoL..Any and all credibility snopes ever had has thoroughly been debunked many times over....Too funny