Interesting boom pole lift...

/ Interesting boom pole lift... #21  
This is one that I made from 1/4' x 2" x 4".The arm is eight feet long. I don't think I would want 3500lbs swinging of the end while moving.

Attachments

• DSC01598.JPG
    DSC01598.JPG
    874.8 KB · Views: 272
  • Lift 2.jpg
    Lift 2.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 298
   / Interesting boom pole lift... #22  
This is one that I made from 1/4' x 2" x 4".The arm is eight feet long. I don't think I would want 3500lbs swinging of the end while moving.

Really nice setup.

/ Interesting boom pole lift... #24  
Measured my pole and it is 9' long from the lift pins. lots of leverage out back for a 6800# tractor._EM51135.JPG

/ Interesting boom pole lift... #26  
Nice, do you use it much?

No. I bought it cheap as NOS (New Old Stock) as it had been sitting at a tractor supply yard for what appeared to be years. Took it home and sanded and painted it Cat yellow. I have it strictly to use in case nothing else will work. I highly prefer to lift and carry things by the FEL with the bucket hooks I added and chains or with the rock grapple bucket. _EM50114.JPGDSC00509.JPG

I think a boom pole like mine or the one this thread is about is far better suited for a full size Cat 2 tractor weighing 10k+ pounds and not my Cat 1 tractor.

/ Interesting boom pole lift... #27  
No. I bought it cheap as NOS (New Old Stock) as it had been sitting at a tractor supply yard for what appeared to be years. Took it home and sanded and painted it Cat yellow. I have it strictly to use in case nothing else will work. I highly prefer to lift and carry things by the FEL with the bucket hooks I added and chains or with the rock grapple bucket. View attachment 463277View attachment 463278

I think a boom pole like mine or the one this thread is about is far better suited for a full size Cat 2 tractor weighing 10k+ pounds and not my Cat 1 tractor.

I don't use mine that much either since I got this forklift attachment for the 3pt. There are times though when I have to reach in over something and the pole boom comes in handy.

Attachments

• DSCF1031.jpg
    DSCF1031.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 226