Interesting Double Pull

/ Interesting Double Pull #1  

Diamondpilot

Super Star Member
Tractor
Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work
Seen a new one on my way to the lake. I see double pulls every weekend but usually involves a pickup. This was a odd combo.

Chris

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130628_094823.png
    ForumRunner_20130628_094823.png
    516.7 KB · Views: 613
   / Interesting Double Pull #2  
You guys are allowed to do that?

Forbidden here.

/ Interesting Double Pull #3  
Wow, that is just a tad bizarre.

/ Interesting Double Pull #4  
Could be interesting trying to back that trailer in far enough to float the boat with a motorhome...

Aaron Z

/ Interesting Double Pull #7  
I'm pretty sure aczlan knew that and was just being a tad facetious. :)
Was thinking that they might do that, but wondering if a Jeep Patriot (which that appears to be) would have enough traction to pull a boat big enough to require a 7k trailer out of the water.

Aaron Z

/ Interesting Double Pull #8  
Was thinking that they might do that, but wondering if a Jeep Patriot (which that appears to be) would have enough traction to pull a boat big enough to require a 7k trailer out of the water.

Aaron Z

I think it is a Liberty. I don't think it would have too much problem in low range. The ramps around us aren't the greatest. Many are shallow so it would be tricky to get a sailboat trailer in far enough to float the boat off the trailer.

/ Interesting Double Pull #9  
I think it is a Liberty. I don't think it would have too much problem in low range. The ramps around us aren't the greatest. Many are shallow so it would be tricky to get a sailboat trailer in far enough to float the boat off the trailer.
Could be. Even with an extending tongue, that will be a beast to get into the water.

Aaron Z

/ Interesting Double Pull #10  

Aaron Z

OK, and I was thinking is was a joke about unloading the boat with the Jeep still attached. :) Oops!

I think the Liberty would do fine just towing it around the campground to the ramp and out though. On the highway, I think the boat would be a bit much for the Jeep.