International 966 clutch/MCV issue...

/ International 966 clutch/MCV issue...
Thanks for all the info. So where exactly can I hook up a pressure gauge? Can you tell me how much there should be? I looked in my book but it does not go indepth at all on this... I guess I would like to try to test pressure and maybe replace o rings before I split her again. Is it a regular high pressure hydralic tester that screws in someplace? I was thinking about using this tractor for another year of mowing and round baling hay anyway. If there were major problems I may think about retiring her early and updating to something with airconditioning...:)

/ International 966 clutch/MCV issue... #12  
I'll try to find my service manual @ the shop tomorrow.

/ International 966 clutch/MCV issue... #13  
I found my book but its pretty much useless for testing. Just gives detailed info on rebuilding. The only pressure test it mentioned was for the power steering relief pressure. I cant remember where I got info from when my TA went out. Its been 10 yrs or more. Mustve gotten tech data from IH dealer. Why dont you try talking to a mechanic, not service manager, @ your local dealer. My experience is that most service managers dont have all the answers but wont admit it.

/ International 966 clutch/MCV issue...
Thanks man, I will keep looking into that and let everyone know what I come up with!