Introduction

/ Introduction
Hi everyone,
Just introducing myself as a newbee to the group.
I live in SoCal and own 2 Kubotas, 1 Farmall, and 2 Sears garden tractors.
I just bought a Kubota B3030 with cab. So far I like it except for the wheels/tires. This unit was from an almond orchard farm and used to go down between the narrow rows of trees thus it has very narrow wheels/tires. I need to either swap wheels/tires with my other Kubota or purchase a new replacement set.
I really enjoy the A/C however and just installed a 2-way radio it in today.
Ed
Five tractors was just not enough so now I also have a Massey Ferguson 50E. I like it's 8' bucket and ganon. It has some minor issues (ignition switch, lights, etc.) but mechanically is pretty sound. I have not driven it since I bought it and parked it. I guess it has taken back seat to my Kubota B3030 with the cabin. I need a pill to stop me from buying tractors.

/ Introduction #13  
Five tractors was just not enough so now I also have a Massey Ferguson 50E. I like it's 8' bucket and ganon. It has some minor issues (ignition switch, lights, etc.) but mechanically is pretty sound. I have not driven it since I bought it and parked it. I guess it has taken back seat to my Kubota B3030 with the cabin. I need a pill to stop me from buying tractors.
Ha ha... did you ever upgrade your wheels/tires on the 3030?