iPhone/iPod dock in DK45 cab

/ iPhone/iPod dock in DK45 cab #1  

o2batsea

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45C 2005
Next up on my list is a way to incorporate my iPhone in the tractor. Oddly, I get pretty good reception...even 3G coverage...in the cab. My problem of course is that have to stop what I'm doing to answer a call or change what's playing on itunes. I'm looking into integrated bluetooth and stereo installation kits for cars that will allow me to work hands free. I'm also interested in noise cancelling headphones that are bluetooth enabled so I can use the chipper and stuff and still be able to hear my music/phone. If anyone has already put something like this together and are happy with it, I'm interested in learning about it. Thanks.

/ iPhone/iPod dock in DK45 cab #2  
I suggest checking out Crutchfield catalog, or online. They have skilled people who will advise you as to exactly what you need before you buy and will also help with installation after the sale.
I outfitted my boat with a Alpine deck Alpine CDA-9886 CD receiver at Crutchfield Signature that allows me to run everything under the sun, bluetooth, I-pod, HD radio, ir and rf remotes, Sirius/Xm hookup, incoming phone over the deck's speakers, reads and plays MP3s, WMA, XYZ's and whatever else you can possibly want to hear or access, PLUS a removable faceplate for security, etc.
I think it was the number referenced by the link above. It is a MARINE grade deck so it is bulletproof as to exposure to any elements. NO environment is worse than eastern coastal waters, which is where I use it and I have had absolutely no problems with it.

Good luck
post back your decision, etc.