Iron Bull Trailer ?

/ Iron Bull Trailer ? #1  

Rmart30

Platinum Member
Tractor
Currently Kubota L4600HST, two Massey 265's, Massey 230, Kubota M8540...... Had Long 510, Mahindra 3510.Ford 4000, Deere 4230.
   / Iron Bull Trailer ? #2  
I bought a 14K 20' this last summer. I haven't used it a lot so far but from what I have used it I am impressed.

At the time I bought it I was actually looking for a PJ trailer. I stopped at a PJ dealer but all the PJ trailers he had included fold up ramps which I didn't want. I happened to notice the Iron Bull sitting in a corner so I did some comparisons between the PJ's and Iron Bull. For my purposes I felt the Iron Bull was better so I bought it.

When pulling it empty you can feel it bounce but with a load it is easy to forget it is behind you.

There are a couple changes I am considering making. The jack is bolted to the front of the deck but I may move it to just behind the coupler, which is predrilled for it, so I can put a winch mount on front of the deck. Also, the fenders are bolted on so I may change them to pin on so I can easily remove them if needed.

IMG_1072.JPG

/ Iron Bull Trailer ?
I bought a 14K 20' this last summer. I haven't used it a lot so far but from what I have used it I am impressed.

At the time I bought it I was actually looking for a PJ trailer. I stopped at a PJ dealer but all the PJ trailers he had included fold up ramps which I didn't want. I happened to notice the Iron Bull sitting in a corner so I did some comparisons between the PJ's and Iron Bull. For my purposes I felt the Iron Bull was better so I bought it.

When pulling it empty you can feel it bounce but with a load it is easy to forget it is behind you.

There are a couple changes I am considering making. The jack is bolted to the front of the deck but I may move it to just behind the coupler, which is predrilled for it, so I can put a winch mount on front of the deck. Also, the fenders are bolted on so I may change them to pin on so I can easily remove them if needed.

View attachment 580796

Thanks. the 2018 models Ive seen pictured show the jack where yours is mounted. The 2019's ive seen pictured they are all out toward end of tongue which is where i would want mine also.

/ Iron Bull Trailer ? #4  
I have an Iron Bull equipment trailer. over the years I've had a few different trailers, and this one is my favorite. Tows like a dream loaded and appears well built.

/ Iron Bull Trailer ? #5  
One of ours is an Iron Bull. Very happy with it so far, tows nice and seems to be well built. No problems to report with it and we have some real miles on it

/ Iron Bull Trailer ?
Thanks for the replies guys. it does look well built which is what lead me to look into them. I currently in addition to my GN have a 18 ft loader toter which has been the best pulling bumper pull Ive had. Very low center of gravity on it and handles great. I hate to get rid of it but i really need 2 more ft of length so I can use the BP in places I cant take the GN too.
No one close has one on stock. 4-7 week delivery time and about $4300 is avg price for the 14k x 20 ft with stand up ramps.