iron horse tractors?

/ iron horse tractors? #2  
They are Jinma, same as Farm Pro, Nortrack and many other names. Appears he uses the Chinese loaders on them.

/ iron horse tractors? #3  
I know someone who purchased a IRONHORSE from the Derby dealer, and said it was a workhourse.

I recently contacted and received a quote with the FEL and BH, but the type of FEL and BH was not mentioned. The iron horse quoted was a 22HP.

Id it better to stay away from the chinese FEL and BH and get these attachments from different vendors? If so, what FEL and BH is recommended for this machine. I live in CT so these quys are close.

I'm also considering the BX23 Kubota

/ iron horse tractors? #4  
Jim, if you are in CT give this dealer below a try. I am not saying anything negative about your choice as I have no knowledge/feedback from this dealer, may in fact be a very reputable dealer. You are free to buy from anyone you feel comfortable with. As for myself, I dealt with Glenn at the link below. Treated me well and was completly satisfied, I know of of several others up here in NY that also say the same. Felt good enough to do further business with him as well as a friend that just ordered his second tractor. Just thought I'd give you options.
Regards, Harry up in NY

http://www.tractorloft.com

/ iron horse tractors? #5  
Jim,

Glen carries Koyker loaders, which are the most popular US fel for Jinmas. He also carries a line of Italian hoes. They will cost more than the china ones, especaily the hoe.

Iron Horse has been around awhile, but may be shrinking in number of dealers. An Iron Horse, was one of the first Jinmas I ever touched. Not sure if that dealer is still carrying them.

/ iron horse tractors? #6  
I recently purchased an Ironhorse 22hp tractor fel and chinese bh from derby tractor and equipment in Connecticut. The tractor and loader have been running great a real "workhorse." The backhoe has done everything I asked without any fault. The service/purchase from the dealer has also been great and I would recommend them.

/ iron horse tractors? #7  
Just curious, does Iron Horse sell the chinese FEL and hoe, or are they US, such as Koyker?
BTW, do you happen to have a new website address for Iron Horse? The old one I have, has been down for some time. Thanks.

/ iron horse tractors? #8  
John they use the ZL20 loader and the Chinese hoe / 3 point version, He offers a Kelly option on the hoe, I know mike personally,He is a stand up guy