Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price?

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #11  
With 43 PTO horsepower you will run a 6' or 7' bushhog and probably not even be able to tell it is behind ya.

My Century 3045 is a 48 gross hp, 45 net hp, 40 PTO hp tractor and it runs my 6' hog very easily. In fact sometimes I will run it on the 1000 pto instead of the 540 and run the engine at half pto idle with no problems or engine lugging.

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price?
Duane do you really think that a 3320 Zetor tractor with 43 PTO horsepower will handle a 6 or 7 foot bush hog with ease. Wow! That would be great if it would. I thought a tractor this size could only handle a 5 foot bush hog. I would love to be able to use a 7 foot bush hog on this tractor.

Also, do you know if a 3320 Zetor tractor with 43 PTO horsepower has both a 540 and 1000 RPM on the PTO speed, or just the 540 RPM.

This week, I am going to take a better look at this tractor, and see what it really has on it. Also, I am going to find out what year it was made in.

Cabinholler

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #14  
Know anything about the Zetor 5211? I'm going to look at a used one tomorrow. How about where I can get parts?

/ Is a used Zetor 3320 tractor worth this price? #15  
Talk with Mark Harper dba diesel doctor in Russellville, KY. He is about the most established dealer and an expert in Zetor. that tractor should be fine