Is Availability Coming Back?

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #1  

lostcause

Platinum Member
I work close enough to a Deere dealer that I can see the back of the building through the trees, but I rarely turn down the road that goes past the entrance. When I did last week, I noticed probably 2 dozen new compacts - probably 1 to 3 series in two neat rows, plus a few more scattered around the yard. Back before snow I swear they had less than half a dozen on the lot.

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #2  
Here's hoping!
I noticed TSC had 2.5 Gallon jugs of T6 on sale recently.

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #3  
I hope so too. OTOH I'd think late Winter would be the time of peak inventory on lots.

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #4  
Always a possibility. However, i cannot say i have seen the same, getting worse where i am at

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #5  
Drove past a HUGE Deere dealer in Eastern WV. They were packed full of Green paint. Last October was a different story.

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #6  
I was at my JD dealer this morning. He had a lot more steel on his lot than I’ve seen in a long time!

I mentioned it when I chatted with “my” salesman. He laughed and said everything I see outside and everything he has in their huge shops right now is all sold. Except for two 1025’s.

When I brought up the price of used machines, he looked up the all-in price I paid for my 2020 4066R. Laughed again and said he could give me more than what I paid, mark it up, and sell it in a heartbeat. I would then order a new one

That’s an actual program they have going on with existing customers now, on tractors far older than mine.

crazy times #LGB

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #8  
Local JD places around here are stocked with machines. Prices have skyrocketed over the past two years as well.

/ Is Availability Coming Back? #9  
I dont know about production, but I believe inventory will increase because interest rates have risen 1-2% and shipping prices have risen because of diesel fuel prices.
Net result is higher prices and a smaller swath of the population being able to afford existing and incoming inventory.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

John Deere 6155M (A34126)
John Deere 6155M...
EASY KLEEN MAGNUM GOLD 4000 PSI PRESSURE WASHER, S/N 2435108 (UNUSED) (A34808)
EASY KLEEN MAGNUM...
2011 MacDon FD70 40 Foot Draper Head (A33783)
2011 MacDon FD70...
New AGT Mini Excavator MX15R Yellow (A34302)
New AGT Mini...
NEW 10FT. (120IN.) SNOW PUSHER SNOW EQUIPMENT w/steel blade. (A34907)
NEW 10FT. (120IN.)...
1030 R310 JOHN DEERE DISC MOWER 3PT W/PTO 540 2023 MODEL S/N:1E0R310XTPP494672 (A34733)
1030 R310 JOHN...