Is it me or the 7TL design

/ Is it me or the 7TL design #11  
I am still a little confused. I would have put up each picture with a description of what we we supposed to be looking at. I am still not sure what you refer to as a collapsed plate. Maybe I'm just slow.

Look at his 3rd and 4th pics above. The black SSQA plate has failed. The top angled edge portion has folded forward. Maybe as much as 5-6". Enough that it allowed the attachment to fall off.

It's a design flaw in my opinion. Too much vertical distance from that angled edge down to the cylinder pins. Tremendous leverage. Too light of construction.

/ Is it me or the 7TL design #12  
I've only looked at the Bobcat loaders when they were on the dealer's lot, so I have not experience operating these, but I do feel like they are lightly built.

It does seem like you have had a lot of damage of different components at the end of your loader. It's not one component consistently failing. I noticed that the QA pictures had some rust at some of the breaks. So it had been cracked for a little bit. I think you should probably look closely at the mounting points of the loader and other structural parts of the tractor to make sure you do not have any other failing components.

Regardless if its a poor design, poorly built, or operator error, the immediate fix is to stop what you are doing. Work it easier. Figure out what you are doing that is damaging the machine. Sell the snow bucket. By your other post. I feel like this may be the culprit.

/ Is it me or the 7TL design #13  
Bobcat did have two different loaders available for our tractors. The first ones were less beefy had a curved radius and made by rhino. There were some problems related with these loaders. The second ones (latter model)made were made by bobcat themselves. These were a little thicker and had a more angled design. No curved radius. I have not heard of any problems with those.