Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #1  

joshlee

Platinum Member
Tractor
Power Trac PT1430 Year made 2016
Years ago when I first bought my Power Trac a guy was telling me that they have a secret hidden warehouse in Tazewell that is full of new and never before seen Power Trac attachments and tractors, that are exclusive only to members of this underground club.

Have you guys ever heard of this before? Maybe some of you are members? There may be a 33rd degree member on here for all I know.

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #2  
1643571781777.png

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #4  
The this thing about the UPTC is...

...we don't talk about UPTC. :cool:

This is of course the only correct answer..

Which is also why, if such a club did exist, and I’m not saying it does,
That membership and the exclusive products that alleged members have access too, remain elusive

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”
I’m thinking about what the hazing rituals might be for initiation into the club?
1. You have to go out into a snowstorm with the snowblower attachment on, only clothing on being shorts. The time one can endure this is to what level you start out in this secret society UPTC.

2. The next step would be to see how long one can stick his hand on a PT 425 muffler after mowing the grass for two hours. This is where you would get your brand.

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #7  
I’m thinking about what the hazing rituals might be for initiation into the club?
1. You have to go out into a snowstorm with the snowblower attachment on, only clothing on being shorts. The time one can endure this is to what level you start out in this secret society UPTC.

2. The next step would be to see how long one can stick his hand on a PT 425 muffler after mowing the grass for two hours. This is where you would get your brand.
Better yet, make someone try and start a Robbins Subaru below 20 degrees Fahrenheit, that's good for some laughs!

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”
Better yet, make someone try and start a Robbins Subaru below 20 degrees Fahrenheit, that's good for some laughs!
😂

I remember when I had mine it wouldn’t start below something like 37°, and it was even inside of a garage.

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #10  
I have the Robin 22 hp in mine and it has been starting in an unheated garage when outside temp was 8 below zero. No heat or any other help .