Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #41  
This thread might eventually rival the immortal one called Pallets in Fields but I fear, there aren't enough Power Trac owners to make it happen.

That…. And PT owners are generally spending more time trying to start their machines, than posting to group. Hahahah. Just Kidding

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #42  
Considering how difficult it is to find tractors, and implements to purchase……
I can buy a used Porsche cheaper than a used Kubota right now.
Is it really outside the realm of possibility that an Illuminati type group, is hoarding a treasure trove of PT implements? 🤪
We thought it was you hoarding there for a while. Lol

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #43  
We thought it was you hoarding there for a while. Lol

Hahahaha
I do have to admit
It was me there for awhile.!

• Good Post
Reactions: Lnk
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?”
i could tell you but if i do id have to … lol joke …
won’t finish my sentence i just finished my two weeks TBN lockdown but you know the saying …

that sound ridiculous … did you know the guy ? i think he was ether a wacko or you got trick … if someone as a product why would you restrict your market and sales with “exclusive membership “ the only specific time people do that it’s when there is a limited supply like Ferrari they rather quality over quantity and by doing that they can inflate the price and restrict the sales for the prestigious owner so it makes it special. … but for tractor attachments its ridiculous …
I’m just messing with people. It’s not meant to be taken seriously.

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #46  
IMG_2059.JPG

/ Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #47  
Seriously, anyone who has been to "Tasmania" and has been shown the historical displays knows in his heart that this must be true.

(Edited to comply with protocols.)

Last edited:
   / Is there a “Power Trac Secret Society Club?” #48  
That display instantly scared the whatisits out of me. I was convinced that it wasn't worth it to me for me to get out on slopes that steep. To all 18XX owners out there: double wow!

Thirty degrees is plenty steep for me.

All the best,

Peter