Is there an attachment that will help me?

/ Is there an attachment that will help me? #11  
Maybe an old dump rake. The horse drawn ones were sometimes converted to use with a tractor.

/ Is there an attachment that will help me? #12  
Another great implement from Italy would be great for your intended need! The FALC company makes very heavy duty flail mowers including several that integrate the body of the flail mower with a catcher box that is attached to the top rear. Once it is full, you take it to a delivery location and lift it up, tilt it and the load is deposited right out of the catch box! Look for FALC Jolly 1354. This assumes you want to upgrade to something else of course.

/ Is there an attachment that will help me? #13  
I use a bush hog to mow my 16 acre prairie. At times I need some of the grass that has been mowed to mulch my large country garden with. A month ago I mowed about 1 acre and used my landscape rake to attempt to pull it into a pile and use my grapple to move it with. The landscape rake did not work very well. I considered a pine needle rake but the guy from Everything Attachments did not think that was the right tool either. I do not have a sickle mower and I cannot find anyone to bale this small amount of grass that also has a fair amount of weeds in it. I hand raked about a quarter acre but that was just too labor intensive for it to be practice. Any advice would be appreciated!

There are several sources for small ATV size V-rakes. Gempler's come to mind (I cannot post a link yet). Bush hogging (known as shredding) chops the grass instead of cutting it low so there will be loss from any kind of raking.

As a test do you think there is someone local who bales that would come in and just rake right after you bush hog?