Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #51  
There are a few things I won't eat. Most are psychological responses to the food though more then anything. Fish falls into that category. But I love shell fish.

No organs or brains. Can't stand radishes, turnips, boiled cabbage (I'll eat it raw), and horse radish.

Anything overly spicy like hot peppers, ghost peppers, ect..... I dont enjoy my food causing pain.

I was reading a mystery series that took place over in England and Scotland. One of the staples they referenced frequently for breakfast was black pudding. Thought it sounded good till I googled what it was. I'll pass

/ Is there any food you do not like? #52  
:laughing: . . . .

/ Is there any food you do not like? #54  
Chicken McNuggets or any of the processed and formed nuggets or patties. The spongy texture with no "bite". I've watched them being made, no thanks.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #55  
My list would be too long to post on here.....................

/ Is there any food you do not like? #56  
Bad enough when stepped on with bare feet. Eating ? :vomit:

Well Duck you know how the French are . . . horse is a delicacy and so are slugs . . .

/ Is there any food you do not like? #57  
Anything overly spicy like hot peppers, ghost peppers, ect..... I dont enjoy my food causing pain.
I like a little spice to my food, but when the plumbing system reacts to it, that is too much. :talktothehand:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #59  
I like a little spice to my food, but when the plumbing system reacts to it, that is too much. :talktothehand:
Thats pretty much sums up my thoughts on hot foods. Painful going in or out is where I draw the line.

I found a really good fusion recipe for fried shrimp. It was maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Surprisingly enough, they went well together.

Really good flavor, and a touch of heat.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #60  
Thats pretty much sums up my thoughts on hot foods. Painful going in or out is where I draw the line.

I found a really good fusion recipe for fried shrimp. It was maple syrup and cayenne pepper. Surprisingly enough, they went well together.

Really good flavor, and a touch of heat.

It's funny, I usd to eat very hot food in the past . . . not so much now.