Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #1  

Ford850

Tractor
Case DX55, Ford 850
MossRoad inspired me to start this thread when, in another thread, he mentioned the only two foods he doesn't care to eat.
I can't think of a single food I don't like. I'll keep thinking and add it to this thread if something comes to mind. How about everyone else... Is there any food you do not like?

/ Is there any food you do not like? #3  
MossRoad inspired me to start this thread when, in another thread, he mentioned the only two foods he doesn't care to eat.
I can't think of a single food I don't like. I'll keep thinking and add it to this thread if something comes to mind. How about everyone else... Is there any food you do not like?

I HATE eggs . . . HATE from my youth HATE, I'm 78 mother said from the start I hated eggs. So true :eek:

/ Is there any food you do not like? #4  
Greens (turnips, mustard, collards) cabbage, and rutabagas. I can't get past the odor when they are being cooked. Hundreds of acres grown all around me (well, not the rutabagas).

/ Is there any food you do not like? #5  
Greens (turnips, mustard, collards) cabbage, and rutabagas. I can't get past the odor when they are being cooked.

What about brousell sprouts ? I love cabbage . . . I can't stand brousell sprouts ... I still hate eggs much more.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #6  
Eggs, mushrooms, eggplant, and surely some others that I can't think of at the moment.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #7  
Tuna fish, there's a reason they pack it in cat food cans!

/ Is there any food you do not like? #8  
brussel sprouts, cabbage, mustard, liver, mayonnaise, leafy greens, eggnog, buttermilk, rhubarb, mushrooms, and I'm sure there's a few more I can't think of. Basically I'm a meat and potatoes guy with a vegetable side such as corn, green beans, etc.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #9  
Cheese.

/ Is there any food you do not like? #10  
I hate squash and salami. I wanna vomit in my mouth just thinking about them.