Is this trailer heavy enough to haul my Mule on?

/ Is this trailer heavy enough to haul my Mule on? #11  
That's one strange looking trailer.

/ Is this trailer heavy enough to haul my Mule on? #13  
Looks like it used to be a 3 axle trailer but they removed the rear axle.

Aaron Z

It's a sliding tandem trailer. The tandem trailer axles can be moved forward or back to change the distribution of the load on the wheels to prevent an illegal overweight condition on the truck or trailer axles and to balance the load evenly between the truck axles and trailer axles. For example, if the load is too heavy on the trailer axles then they would slide the axles closer to the rear of the trailer which would shift more weight onto the axles of the truck. Conversely if there was too much weight on the truck axles they could slide the trailer axles closer to the truck to reduce the weight on the truck axles and increase the weight on the trailer axles.

/ Is this trailer heavy enough to haul my Mule on?
I saw a guy hauling a 35 series mini on a heavy looking lowboy probably a 50 ton trailer.

/ Is this trailer heavy enough to haul my Mule on? #15  
It's a sliding tandem trailer. The tandem trailer axles can be moved forward or back to change the distribution of the load on the wheels to prevent an illegal overweight condition on the truck or trailer axles and to balance the load evenly between the truck axles and trailer axles. For example, if the load is too heavy on the trailer axles then they would slide the axles closer to the rear of the trailer which would shift more weight onto the axles of the truck. Conversely if there was too much weight on the truck axles they could slide the trailer axles closer to the truck to reduce the weight on the truck axles and increase the weight on the trailer axles.
Interesting, I had never seen a drop deck like that with sliding tandems but looking online it looks like they are a thing. You learn something new every day.
We have a couple of guys who deliver to work that are setup with triple axle trailers which look like that who can legally gross 120,000# IIRC...

Aaron Z

/ Is this trailer heavy enough to haul my Mule on? #17  
ive hauled many "dingos" or walk-behind skid steers on a 70 ton lowboy; if i was in the area