Is this work or play?

/ Is this work or play? #1  

duckhunter27

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT 335
Honey do's are so much easyer and alot mor fun with my new Bobcat I find a way to use it almost everyday here i am moving some gravel and spreading it out on driveway and othe pic is me cleaning out horse pen and spread it in our garden.

Attachments

• Gravel.jpg
    Gravel.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Manure 1.jpg
    Manure 1.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 200
   / Is this work or play? #2  
BOTH! But I'll vote for play:thumbsup: Enjoy

/ Is this work or play? #3  
Its play but NEVER EVER admit it,you'd be breaking a cardinal rule.It' darn tough work and don't forget it:laughing:Dave

/ Is this work or play? #4  
It's extremely tough, dangerous, and stressful (I tell the wife) and then smile when she's not looking.:laughing:

/ Is this work or play?
I agree with all above. But these bobcat tractors sure make work fun and easy.

/ Is this work or play? #6  
It was so much work that whilest I was out grading my driveway today, I got done, and didnt wanna put her away, so I went down and graded a couple of neighbors driveways

:thumbsup:

/ Is this work or play? #7  
It was so much work that whilest I was out grading my driveway today, I got done, and didnt wanna put her away, so I went down and graded a couple of neighbors driveways

:thumbsup:

I'll be doing like wise this winter with the snow blower:thumbsup:Dave

/ Is this work or play? #8  
I think that four letter work ends Y no-no to be use on TBN. ;)

/ Is this work or play? #9  
Honey do's are so much easyer and alot mor fun with my new Bobcat I find a way to use it almost everyday here i am moving some gravel and spreading it out on driveway and othe pic is me cleaning out horse pen and spread it in our garden.

It is fun to me for the first 3-4 hours and then after that, I classify it as work :D Ken Sweet