Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice?

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #11  
Yea it’s a utility which i wasn’t even aware was a class that existed. The machine has 5800 hours on it. I drove it and it seems strong. The paint is all faded, but from a mechanical standpoint it seems it was well maintained and no glaring external issues that i could see.

I’m currently trying to research them as much as i can but again they seem like a unique tractor.

i don’t have a way to transport but will be calling the driver who delivered my Branson to see if he would transport it if i get it.
Hey boostmg ! The utility tractor class has been around along time ! Did You find out anything more on the Iseki ? What year it was made , What was your view of the condition , & did the owner state why he was selling it ? As far as the I/H goes I was surprised to see where they where manufactured of all places the UK o_O! That was a surprise to me anyway, But they are nice looking tractors . The 2 things I would check on the I/H 484 is the parts that are available & is there more than 1 source for parts & the condition of the tires & if there is any blistering of the rear rims & ask the owner if he uses liquid calcium chloride in the rear tire's which is very corrosive & will rust from the inside out on the rims ;), And that seems to be allot of hrs. but for the age of the tractor it's not :unsure:, & what is the price difference between the two? & last how much land are You going be working & what will be all the uses of the tractor year round & if You have the time see what the operating cost is between the Iseki TS2810 & the I/H 484 :unsure:. Here is a picture of my 2 tractors on the left my M-F 1526 /2018 compact & on the right my M-F 50 / 1959 utility :cool:. & between the 2 they both compliment each other on what they can do & what they can't do. Take it easy have fun & be safe doing it.Oh! the 2018 M-F 1526 is built by Iseki.
IMG_20201003_134009.jpg
IMG_20201003_134009.jpg

Last edited:
   / Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice?
We actually barely looked at the Iseki. We got to talking about it and he said he was worried we would be getting too small a tractor, then that’s when he showed us the IH

we told him it would be for food plots and mowing, once we said food plots that’s when he said we want something bigger.

the tires are filled with calcium which yea that worries me, although i don’t now maybe he has a tube in it? Not sure. The tires def need replacing tho, the one you could almost tear the tread off it, it was like sliced.

He did say he has two other tires, i didn’t look at their condition i know they weren’t new though.

i guess my biggest worries are tires, clutch, and any other issues that might arrive like a pump of some sort.

which then at that point i imagine i can be in another $4k

And i forgot to answer you. The Iseki was 4000 the IH he was asking 6000. Firm on the Iseki didn’t ask about the IH

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #14  
And i forgot to answer you. The Iseki was 4000 the IH he was asking 6000. Firm on the Iseki didn’t ask about the IH
Hey boostmg ! The I/H at $6,000 is already overpriced!Check out tractor data .com they list new at $11,000 something & if those rims are shot :unsure: !That's going be more $$$$ & for that kind of money you could do better on a used Utility tractor & If You wanted to spend that much on one You should be able to get one that needs nothing totally turn key & ready to be put to work! & on the Iseki if that tractor is good to go & will suit your needs then I would go with it IMHO. Check out Tractor house on both of these tractors & they will be close on the price of these tractors & what they are worth with a slight markup & also if they have any of these models for sale.Again good luck in your search.

This guy was preset adamant about the Iseki being too small. I guess bc he’s just an old school farmer and likes using the proper tools for the job.

yea the 484 from what I’ve seen, seems rare, i guess the things it potentially has going for it might be well taken care of vs others and the rarity.

I’d probably have to give the guy a call to learn more about its history and the tire situation.

he said he changes the tires i was like woah you can do that? He’s like
Yea sure your strong u can do it. I was like damn.

/ Iseki TS2810 Buying Advice? #16  
This guy was preset adamant about the Iseki being too small. I guess bc he’s just an old school farmer and likes using the proper tools for the job.

yea the 484 from what I’ve seen, seems rare, i guess the things it potentially has going for it might be well taken care of vs others and the rarity.

I’d probably have to give the guy a call to learn more about its history and the tire situation.

he said he changes the tires i was like woah you can do that? He’s like
Yea sure your strong u can do it. I was like damn.
The one thing the I/H has going for it is the power plant, Perkins has built allot of engines especially for M-F & people swear by those engines. But You know what your looking for & what your needs are. Good luck on what You decide to do & please let me know out of my curiosity.

I for sure will. Thank u for all ur help!