It only took a decade...

/ It only took a decade...
"It only took a decade" - no one will accuse you of running right out and buying the first thing you looked at. Those hours will taper off after the novelty wears off a bit. Ive seen folks use their new tractors to haul trash bags to the road or even get their mail
Ha Im sure you're right about that, once my big projects are done this year it will probably sit more. Right now Im working on my wooded area by the road around the ditch, spread 8 yard of fill today after clearing out several yards of built up leaf cover, also pulled a few trees and a ton of brush. After that is fixing my dirt part of my driveway, then a retaining wall....the list goes on. lol
Congratulations on your new tractor and welcome aboard. I think 10 years was enough suffering without a tractor.

Wait until the neighbors ask if they can borrow it..... NOT!!
Ha!

/ It only took a decade... #22  
Congratulations on the new tractor, and good choice on the Kioti, lol.

/ It only took a decade... #24  
Congrats & welcome. Now ... in addition to the fun stuff, don't overlook the maintenance. Oil changes/filters/etc. Best way to keep it problem free. May even need to add a barn/workshop so you have a easy place to do the work.

Congrats & welcome. Now ... in addition to the fun stuff, don't overlook the maintenance. Oil changes/filters/etc. Best way to keep it problem free. May even need to add a barn/workshop so you have a easy place to do the work.
I am a stickler for maintenance. I'm a buy once cry once type of person and when I spend good money to buy something I take care of it for sure. Also, it fits on my garage so I do have space to work on it. Thanks for the tips and the welcome!

/ It only took a decade... #26  
Nice tractor. Once I get my property the way that I want it my next tractor will be smaller, and the 2510 is high on my list to look at.

You will soon wonder how you ever got by without it. I use mine for everything from tilling the garden to lifting firewood onto the splitter. The loader is the best back saver you will find.

Nice tractor. Once I get my property the way that I want it my next tractor will be smaller, and the 2510 is high on my list to look at.

You will soon wonder how you ever got by without it. I use mine for everything from tilling the garden to lifting firewood onto the splitter. The loader is the best back saver you will find.

Thank you! I already wonder why I waited this long! Already moved 16 yards of fill, 7 yards of mulch, pulled and hauled a couple pine trees and I have alot left to do yet. I could never do that manually now with a torn rotator in my shoulder. It will get its use for sure!