It sarted with a little up grade

/ It sarted with a little up grade #1  

wallyr

I have had a Kubota G4200 for about 12 years. Prior to that I had gone through 2 of the green machines. As my lot is 7 acres I wanted to step up to a bigger tractor. We are logging off 4 acres and this will be lawn and what ever the other half wants to put in. I started looking at the B7500 and to make a long story short I ended up buying a B2710 how thing grow. Looked at the green machines as I have 2 dealers with in 9 miles but a 4200 would have set me back another $4,000.00. The nearest Kubota dealer is 10 miles away and had an additude that you would not belive. I ended up shopping out of state and the people that I worked with were very helpful compared to local dealers, I talked to 3 in my area the other two were 30 to 40 miles away and were not much help it's like you want it or not we don't care heres our price take it or leave it. I left it and saved a lot. Steve Carver at Carver Equipment and David Bowman at Modern Equipment were great to deal with over the phone or online if I ever get out there way I hope I can stop in and say hello in person my local dealers should take a lesson from them

/ It sarted with a little up grade #2  
Wallyr - Congrats on the new tractor!! With the work you have coming up on that 4 acres the extra size will be worth the jump. Thats the kind of thing I tell my wife anyway.

/ It sarted with a little up grade #3  
You will not be sorry you moved up a model......read the post on post purchase depression !
/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif