It's been creaping up on me!

/ It's been creaping up on me! #1  

gwstang

Platinum Member
Tractor
1952 Ford 8N / Kubota L2501
The 50 hour service that is. I went over 40 hours the other day and ordered the filter kit from Messicks last night. For my L2501 with shuttle shift it was $95 with shipping. It should be here later this week and I will be at 50 hours by then. Been running the finishing mower like crazy after being gone to north Carolina for several days. My son that lives across the road said it rained a good bit for those days and then the sun would come back out. You know what that means, grass growing like crazy! I've still got about 10 acres left to cut and that should finish it for a while. I've got my deer plots plowed up and then ran the disc around. I need to pick up the deer plot seed to put out and then drag around it a bit. I got some a couple of years ago the deer really liked. The mamas and babies were all over it constantly then later on the bucks chasing the mamas when the rut started. Last year the feed store was out of that type and sold me a lesser type and it was lousy. I'm going tomorrow to pick up some of the good before they run out of it. Caught this guy on game cam a couple of weeks ago. Deer are really dorky when their tongue is stuck out and gets caught on camera...lol

/ It's been creaping up on me! #2  
??? Hmmmm. That's too short they say. I'll rephrase it. WTF???