IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #1  

LoneCowboy

Veteran Member
Finally
ordered in late February, arrived via truck (in less than 3 days from Pennsylvania) today.
Had to take it off the flatbed, so that was exciting.
Driven it back and forth to the dealer to pick up my implements and a couple times around.
First time I"d ever driven it (or any TN) was off the flatbed onto my trailer, then onto the ground.
This is one sweet tractor
It's going to get used a lot sunday and monday so I'll come back with more impressions, but right now, very excited.
huge pictures below, sorry for the size.
but it's been a really long month and i'm tired and there's only 3 more days of work until tuesday. :p

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Pic4

MikePA: Converted extremely wide inline pictures to links.

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #2  
Wow those are some tiny tires. No wonder you can fit thru an 8' tall door. What size are those? I do not recall ever seeing a TN with that small a tire setup.

Congrats on getting the TN though, it is a good machine and I am sure you will enjoy it.

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #3  
Conrgats it makes it worth the wait .The wheel weight's and front weight's to.
Nice rig. I noticed the hyraulic lines for the fel look a little low to the ground in the first pic . What's the weight on that rig?

I think i would mow all night with that tractor why wait till tomarrow :D

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #4  
Robert_in_NY said:
Wow those are some tiny tires. No wonder you can fit thru an 8' tall door. What size are those? I do not recall ever seeing a TN with that small a tire setup.

Congrats on getting the TN though, it is a good machine and I am sure you will enjoy it.
I read 16.9 x 24 on the sidewalls on the rears. I've seen this size in R1 configuration on the older Ford 4xx0 SU's and some 3xx0's, although 14.9 x 28 were more commonly used.

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today
R4's, not R1's
i'll get the sizes for you tomorrow

Because tomorrow's work doesn't require the big tractor
DARN IT

but sundays and monday's does
And the wife thinks she's going to get a chance

Ha!!!!!!!!

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #6  
LoneCowboy said:
R4's, not R1's
i'll get the sizes for you tomorrow

Because tomorrow's work doesn't require the big tractor
DARN IT

but sundays and monday's does
And the wife thinks she's going to get a chance

Ha!!!!!!!!
I am aware that you have R4's, I was just stating that 16.9x24 is not uncommon on R1's. For that matter, most TLB's around my area have the 16.9x24 industrial rears.

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #7  
i cant believe those tires. I never seen anything like it. Are they stock tires for the TN? Those seem small to me. If they are R4 then they sure are small. This is what an R4 usually looks like.

Mike

76360d1178674992-tc55da-tire-spacing-pictures-tc55da-tire-after.jpg

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #8  
Robert_in_NY said:

Common on TN's are R1 16.9X 30 or 16.0x28 R1's. I have 16.9x30's on mine and they almost scrape the fenders.

Andy

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #9  
Cowboy, that is one kick-*** machine! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Wow, the forum server automatically censored the word ***!

/ IT'S HERE, TN75DA arrived today #10  
AndyMA said:
Common on TN's are R1 16.9X 30 or 16.0x28 R1's. I have 16.9x30's on mine and they almost scrape the fenders.

Andy

I know, I have 16.9x30's on mine and my friend has 28's on his. I have never seen a TN up here with 24" rears. Heck my front tires are 24" but I guess if they suit the job then it makes sense. The TN-F series runs small tires and a recessed cab to stay low to the ground.

Those Industrials sure do have a sporty look to them:)