It's leaf season !

/ It's leaf season ! #1  

jpm

Platinum Member
Tractor
4110 mahindra
Leaf season in VT means 1 it's fantastic,2 get your stuff done NOW snow is here in days to weeks away 3 the tourist are every where .they just stop in the middle of the road and get out of their cars. You gotta take the good with the bad I guess

/ It's leaf season ! #2  
Same here in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. It sre is beautiful!

/ It's leaf season ! #3  
Mother nature painted just about every leaf around here and now leaves starting to fall often which mean back pack blower will be purring many hours.
Also have same problem here when leaf peepers barley park there autos also dart in front of you trying to catch that moment with camera. :(
Moose and deer on the move looking for love also.

/ It's leaf season ! #4  
Mother nature painted just about every leaf around here and now leaves starting to fall often which mean back pack blower will be purring many hours.
Also have same problem here when leaf peepers barley park there autos also dart in front of you trying to catch that moment with camera. :(
Moose and deer on the move looking for love also.

/ It's leaf season ! #5  
It's about over here, the leaves are mostly yellow and falling. Ash dropped it's leaves a couple of weeks ago... they are the last to leaf out, the first to drop, and one of the fastest growing hardwoods we have. Hopefully the predators the state released will keep the ash borer in check.

Attachments

• RugerLake1009.GIF
    RugerLake1009.GIF
    102.6 KB · Views: 84
   / It's leaf season ! #6  
How about some pix?

I'll start...here's the beautiful Appalachian foothills of SE Ohio....from one of my favorite hiking trails.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    6.2 MB · Views: 83
   / It's leaf season ! #7  
We were at our place on Cranberry Lake in NY until yesterday. The colors were very nice this year with peak color somewhere around middle of last week ...

FrankIMG_0612.JPG

/ It's leaf season ! #8  
We were at our place on Cranberry Lake in NY until yesterday. The colors were very nice this year with peak color somewhere around middle of last week ...

Frank
That’s a nice area of the state. I used to really enjoy it when I worked down that way.

/ It's leaf season ! #9  
In MA here, hate the leaf peepers!! Can't get around town in any sort of reasonable time. Attached is a shot from work yesterday as I lit the fire.

Screen Shot 2019-10-13 at 9.02.23 AM.png

/ It's leaf season ! #10  
It's fall most definitely, the temps are nice, but this season is to short, lots of fall work to be done, finished our corn silage yesterday, a bit of sudan grass and hay to be mowed for haylage, drilling in winter cover crop rye and then most of the field work will be done.
A couple of pictures one from my kitchen window and one from the deck of the same hill.
IMG_20191013_100551873_HDR.jpg IMG_20191013_100624353_HDR.jpg