It's now open YanDeere season

/ It's now open YanDeere season #71  
For the price, like @California, I would take the gamble as well. I have never seen one on Craigslist here either. And the AG equipment at auction tends toward the 60' roller sizes. I think smaller stuff is both rare and much more likely to have been scrapped from the farm for cash at one of the local steel mills or recyclers. It comes with the territory I guess.

All the best,

Peter

/ It's now open YanDeere season #72  
My first brand new tractor was a Yanmar 336d in about 1985-6. My neighbor was a dealer. I had been looking a JD same size. Being what things were back then I'd never heard of Yanmar and wasn't interested. The neighbor also sold Stihl and (odly) kubota generators so I was in and out of their store frequently. Got to talking about tractors and he explained that the Deere I was looking at was a Yanmar except Yanmar didn't give Deere the power shift transmission or the sleeved engine. There were a few other things also, but that transmission was fantastic. 4 ranges with 3 speeds in each shifting on the column selector (including reverse) all without the clutch. 👍
I sure wouldn't mind still having that tractor.

/ It's now open YanDeere season #73  
I need to jump in on this. I have a ym2210 banger. I started it just the other day after getting some fresh paint brushed on. With arm laying on the fender watching the hole tractor and the cement it was standing on shake! Lol to me it was Great to my heart, and the back pain I was having that day got shook right out.. and as far as my ears go it really dosent sound that loud to me:sneaky::rolleyes::unsure::sneaky::giggle:
I am Grateful to Bmaverick and all invested in these YM tractors for there help to a lost but loving tractor lovers!!!

Last edited:
   / It's now open YanDeere season
My eye just spied, a YM1700 YanDeere.

Nice JD green and JD yellow rims.
ym1700.jpg

/ It's now open YanDeere season #75  
Does this qualify as a "YanDeere"? Posted by @milkman636

img_6940-jpg.852256

img_6942-jpg.852257

I very much doubt my John Deere loader without the Yanmar parts will ever end up looking like that. Of course I have to rebuild the engine before it is a fair challenge.

I spied and found a YanDeere !

00n0n_f18Yvycd5pY_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

oh two in a row! let's roll,

00n0n_6Q0ZC2Wz2GE_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg