It's Official...I'm A Loser

/ It's Official...I'm A Loser #1  

Spencer

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TC33D w/R4 Tires, Rear Remote, Hydraulic Toplink, 2 Auxiliary Work Lights, 7308 Loader w/Kasco Uni-Hitch (Quick Tach)
It\'s Official...I\'m A Loser

I went into my local GM dealership and pushed the "Hot Button" and they declared that I was a loser.

http://www.gm.com/vc/hotbutton/index.html

Go into your dealership and give it a try. I think I heard that the odds were 1 in 5500 would win a new GM car. Those are pretty good odds for five minutes of your time.

/ It's Official...I'm A Loser #2  
Re: It\'s Official...I\'m A Loser

My in laws tried last week, and my spouse visited a dealership yesterday to buck the odds of winning a free vehicle. IMO, GM should be more generous with their contest, one winner in 5500 isn't very many. But it's likely better odds than the state lottery, which I never play anyhow.

/ It's Official...I'm A Loser #3  

It might only be five minutes of my time..... but just think of all the hassles if I won. I'd have to turn around and sell it so that I could buy another Ford. On second thought, I could use the money to build a new, taller garage... that my Excursion would fit into
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ It's Official...I'm A Loser #4  

Been meaning to do that but with my luck when i hit the button the whole darn car will blow up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ It's Official...I'm A Loser #5  

With those odds, if every TBN member went and pushed the button, someone would most likely win! What a deal.