Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #61  
Yes, we have US importer now, I don't want to show them in public. This is privacy for them.
I can understand why this website does not allow me to attach link, if so, it's unfair for those advertising member.

About the Chinese product quality, I think this is a very big topic. We should have a deep understanding for why this happen. If I can meet you, I can talk about this for several days, it's really a big topic. Generally, about some Chinese product's quality problem, I can tell you the economic reasons, political reasons, cultural reasons, social reasons.

Oh, one more thing, in fact, not all the Chinese factory with bad quality, we have a lot of company with good quality.

One swallow does not make a summer. :laughing:

Yes, it would take years to understand. But in Japan, the workers were given a string to pull if they were in an assembly line and the products were defective at their station. In some companies in China (and other countries) workers get paid for production good or bad. Therefore not very good quality. This was true in Russia when their government was set in their ways.

Anyway, I wish you success. Is your product a leading seller in China? Does the average farmer have money to buy?

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here
Prices in Eastern Ontario, Canada are pretty much the same.
I paid 1.18 Canadian dollar per liter the other day. Our fuel is quite heavily taxed.

Too expensive for us, if you consider Chinese salary

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #64  
Once it gets down on the ground it is hung. When the front wheels started to mire reverse was in order.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #65  
What kind of farm crops are big overthere? What is average size of tractors do the farmers use? Around here it's rice, beans, corn, and cotton and there tractors are big, also more then one.

/ Jack from CHINA tractor factory, say hello to everyone here #66  
you guys here on tractorbynet sure are gullible. I have seen some funny troll posts on the internet but for one to take a thread to 7 pages of back and forth with one takes the cake lmao. did you guys know that elvis is still alive? doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this is phony poster if you read through the posts. Have to admit I got a good laugh reading the resposes from gullible members haha

Yes, it would take years to understand. But in Japan, the workers were given a string to pull if they were in an assembly line and the products were defective at their station. In some companies in China (and other countries) workers get paid for production good or bad. Therefore not very good quality. This was true in Russia when their government was set in their ways.

Anyway, I wish you success. Is your product a leading seller in China? Does the average farmer have money to buy?

My products are all sold to EU, Australia, US. these products are not suitable for Chinese market.

Very true. I had not thought of that.
What is typical fuel economy for your cars?

No93 is common, and No97 is for those nice and expensive car.

you guys here on tractorbynet sure are gullible. I have seen some funny troll posts on the internet but for one to take a thread to 7 pages of back and forth with one takes the cake lmao. did you guys know that elvis is still alive? doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this is phony poster if you read through the posts. Have to admit I got a good laugh reading the resposes from gullible members haha

Sorry, I'm not very understanding what you want to tell, do you mean that I'm gullible or others are gullible?