JCB MIDI CX

/ JCB MIDI CX #1  

macklong

Tractor
JCB MIDI CX4, 1949 Farmall supper A, Polaris Ranger 900XP
I have a 2007John Deere 110 tlb (no cab) and the aux hydraulic circuits on the front will not run a snow blower. I am looking at buying this 2010 JCB MIDI CX with cab and low hours, I am told (by the sales rep) that the front aux hydraulic circuits do have enough gpm to run a snow blower but I can not find anything online or through the sales rep that I am talking to what that flow/gpm is on the front or on the backhoe. The JCB has extras my John Deere does not have that I would like to have like cab, heater,thumb and more power. any help would greatly be appreciated.

does anyone have a MIDI CX that may have some input ie good or bad tractor? and has anyone ran a snow blower on their JCB?

Last edited:
   / JCB MIDI CX
Thank you that's good news.

/ JCB MIDI CX #4  
I completely understand liking the JCB for the features it has, but you should speak with the local JCB dealer and ask about long term parts availability. Just because the pump puts out 19.9 gallons does not mean that's what you'll get at the auxiliary front couplers, have the salesman set it up with a blower and see how it goes before going any farther, the hydraulic motor of the blower needs to match the flow, if it doesn't it'll underperform and you'll be very disappointed.I think they are a neat machine, never ran one, but the fact it's a JCB would stop me from purchasing it, mostly because I've never seen one out and about working and the JCB dealer network seems weak at best, especially in my area. I've also heard parts can be overly expensive and can take forever to get. Just my 2 cents

/ JCB MIDI CX
Tags you are right on point. I did finally decide to get the JCB because of the price and low hours. I picked up a blower for the flow rate and it's working great. I did make some changes on how i blow snow, in the past i would just back up when needed but now i disengage the blower before backing up.