JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems #11  
So, you don’t have power to the fuel solenoid and therefore it won’t start? And now it’s throwing a bad reverse pot code? How comfortable are you with the overall condition of the wiring harness from the ECM?
I needed to have JD re-flash the ECM on my 110 as the shop that replaced leaky O-rings on the electronic diverter valve totally reversed the loader functions as well as the 3-function rear mounted SCV’s. All the joystick motion and the diverter switches were back-@ssed! Hard to imagine...but up was down and curl was dump!
Anyway, it was a simple thing for them to re-flash the computer.
Along this line of thought; if me, I’d get a clean program and troubleshoot the wiring harness before I’d go so far as to replace the computer. Replacing the computer would be the next step after confirming there are no wiring gremlins and eliminating the possibility that the the software is corrupted.
Keep us in the loop as you pin this thing to the ground!

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems #12  
Might try turning on and off the pto switch a few times to work the contacts on the switch. I had similar issues last year, no indication of pto being engaged but the contacts on the switch did not make contact. Not sure I ever used the pto in 15 years of use.

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems #13  
If you think it is the computer i have a known good one to see if it fixes it.

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems
I'm sorry to be bringing this old post back up but I'm still struggling with the original issue. I found the issue with it not starting was due to a faulty PTO switch so ignore that information from above. The machine now operates as it should again EXCEPT for the reason for the original post on this thread. I had given up on getting the issue fixed but its still driving me crazy.

I'm still getting the "Simultaneous command from Forward and Reverse" error at random times. Sometimes it will go for an hour and not have an issue. Today it went 5 minutes and about 200 yards and just stopped. Same error code. I had to shut down and restart a dozen times just to get it back home. I've spent the rest of the day tracing wires looking for bad grounds or frayed wires. I found nothing out of the ordinary. The connectors for the forward and reverse potentiometers were bone dry and seated tightly. Nothing keeping the pedals from returning to neutral.

Hopefully someone has seen this before and has some new suggestions. I'm at the point I want to sell it but I won't pawn my problems off on someone else. Really I just want to fix the problem as I really like the machine.

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems #15  
I'm sorry to be bringing this old post back up but I'm still struggling with the original issue. I found the issue with it not starting was due to a faulty PTO switch so ignore that information from above. The machine now operates as it should again EXCEPT for the reason for the original post on this thread. I had given up on getting the issue fixed but its still driving me crazy.

I'm still getting the "Simultaneous command from Forward and Reverse" error at random times. Sometimes it will go for an hour and not have an issue. Today it went 5 minutes and about 200 yards and just stopped. Same error code. I had to shut down and restart a dozen times just to get it back home. I've spent the rest of the day tracing wires looking for bad grounds or frayed wires. I found nothing out of the ordinary. The connectors for the forward and reverse potentiometers were bone dry and seated tightly. Nothing keeping the pedals from returning to neutral.

Hopefully someone has seen this before and has some new suggestions. I'm at the point I want to sell it but I won't pawn my problems off on someone else. Really I just want to fix the problem as I really like the machine.
I hope someone here can point you in the right direction.

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems #16  
I had a similar problem with my 4320. exactly the same issues and alarm. ended up being a proximity switch that had a piece of metal chip was on its face. not sure if the 110 has any proximity switches or not. I thought the switch was bad and bought a new 1. before I I pulled it. swamped the switch anyway. had no more problems since.

/ JD 110 TLB Hydrostat Problems #17  

Hi 110TLB, i've owned a 2007 model since new. Check for a stuck direction pedal. If they don't return fully you'll get an error.
You can lubricate the bushings to get it working smooth again.
Check your Creeper direction switch that it isn't stuck down. Common to get stuck with dirt. Maybe faulty internally. If that switch is in operation it cuts out the pedals.

If you're still having a starter issue but you have key-on power try jumping the starter solenoid. If it starts, check starter relay on relay board for operation / corrosion. Final check will be the connector on the back of the key switch. Mine was corrosion on the key switch terminals. Clean and grease.

If you have safety switch problems with the seats its common for the wires to get caught and break. Fix and zip tie out of the way of the flip brackets. Especially if the suspension it worn. If the suspension is worn just make new bushings, john deere wants a kings ransom for a replacement.