JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work

/ JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work #1  

DarylA

Tractor
John Deere 110TLB
Anyone know what could be wrong with a JD 110 TLB (Little Yellow Backhoe) when both the rock arm lift and the PTO are not working. I can move the rock arm lift up and down and the PTO light on the instrument panel lights up when the PTO switch is raised, but nothing works.

/ JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work #2  
Did you recently remove the backhoe?

/ JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work
Yes

/ JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work #4  
I have never removed mine but apparently there is a button or switch that becomes exposed once you remove the backhoe. It is a safety feature so the PTO doesn't accidentally turn on with the backhoe attached. The switch probably needs lubricated or freed up after being pressed in for many years. Google it for more information and exact location. I learned about it when I was thinking about removing my backhoe from my 110tld but ended. Up not removing it.

/ JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work #5  
Dont have a JD 110, but in addition to what @stucker34 says, some other brands require a 'jumper hose' from one port to another in order for the lift arms to work after removing the backhoe. Read your manual(s) carefully for what you need to do.

/ JD 110 TLB - Rock Arm Lift and PTO don't work #6  
Anyone know what could be wrong with a JD 110 TLB (Little Yellow Backhoe) when both the rock arm lift and the PTO are not working. I can move the rock arm lift up and down and the PTO light on the instrument panel lights up when the PTO switch is raised, but nothing works.
Same problem as last week?